Saturday, November 6, 2010

The 21 day CHALLENGE

Ok - here it isRhonna has set out a 21 challenge - It started yesterday - but I WILL start today!  My goal for this 21 days - to exercise 30 minutes each and every day.  To move - to be thankful that I am alive and able to spend time with my husband and kids.

As most know - 9 years ago (this month!) I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.  I accepted it, and I feel so much better - in many ways- then I ever had.  BUT - I realized this morning while reading another 21 day participators blog - that I kept the habit of not moving.  I was so used to feeling lethargic - I was always painfully skinny so image wise it didn't matter if I exercised or not.  Let me tell you - now that my body is not starving itself - I am no longer skinny.  Not obese - but not where I want to be - for ME!  But I never broke the habit of laying around and not MOVING!!!  It clicked today - and I am the ONLY one who can change this - it's not magically going to happen - I need to MAKE it happen.  So a day late - and that's ok - I will get my journal started and start moving!

sorry it this sounds disjointed - I'm just letting the words flow.

1 comment: